Buying And Selling Regulations
At M.R.S Scrap Holdings CC our intent is to form long standing relationships with our client’s which is testimonial chapter forming our business based on service and a credibility and competitive pricing in the markets and assisting our clients to comply with governing legislations.
Who do we buy from:
Our company prioritise all customers from street merchants to blue chip entities inland and abroad.
How to sell your Ferrous & Non-Ferrous:
- Visit any of our yards during operating hours.
- If your volumes is large, contact any branch close to your location to discuss collection options
What do you need to provide when selling/buying-
All dealers must comply with section 21 of the act and therefore we will need the following to transact any purchase or sale with a client whereby all relevant details regarding the persons and the transaction will be recorded to a register.
- Full details of the buyer seller including residential and business addresses.
- Full description of goods bought or sold.
- A clear copy of identification document.
- Buyer / Seller sign all documentation in relation to their transactions.
- Declarations to be provided for all controlled metals.
*If any vehicle’s are brought in for scrap we will need the Natis of the vehicle All information must be kept safe and available for a period no less than five years from the date of purchase or sale as legislated by the “ Second Hand Goods Act).
Our company have a variety of options for frequent and once off collections and we treat our customers each on its individual needs that it enables us to be a taylor made service provider that fulfill the need of each of our clients individually. We have a full fleet of vehicles and equipment to handle any size project including demolition of structures and plants.